For those candidates that applied to Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta in 2019 UTME or that had a change of Instituiton to the School can now apply for thei the 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
- Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their First Choice of Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill the results online. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 180 marks if applying for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Animal Production and Health
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
Animal Breeding and Genetics
Environmental Management and Toxicology
Forestry and Wildlife Management
Pasture and Range Management
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
Plant Physiology and Crop Production
Soil Science and Land Management
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
- Agricultural Administration
- Applicants must score a minimum of 200 marks if applying for the following programmes:
Food Science and Technology
Home Science and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
Registration process are in two stages:
Stage A: Candidates will show interest by inputting his/her 10-digit JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about him/her which will be used to generate his/her Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only excluding REMITA charges. Such candidates are expected to Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment, or pay Online through Internet Banking or Debit Card.
Stage B: At this stage candidates bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information is collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed. You can log out at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later. On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission. Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form.
Application portal closes on Friday 13th September, 2019.
Begin Your Application here