The news going round the internet for some days about the Federal Government recruiting teachers into Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) needs to be critically looked into.
The general public is strongly advised to always take a step further in finding the whole truth about any agency or body involved in a recruitment process!
The purported site for the recruitment is https://fts.admissions.cloud/home but some things need to be clarified in it!
- Looking up the website for its details presents no data!
- Nigerian Government website typically has a domain name (Country Code Top Level Domain), “.gov.ng”, restricted for Government Organizations in Nigeria and which can only be registered by Government agencies. That of FTS is “.cloud” which is basically less than #1,000 in a year!
- The real UBEC (Universal Basic Education Commission) website is “https://ubec.gov.ng/” which has no latest news on recruitment!
- The purported site has no logo not to talk of Federal Government logo!
- The site also lack form-authentications!
Considering the points above, one should be able to draw up a conclusion!
ALWAYS TAKE A STEP FURTHER IN EVERYTHING TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND ….