This is to notify those candidates that chose Federal University of Kashere as their most preferred choice and who must have scored a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 JAMB UTME in relevant subjects that the online Post UTME is still on till Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Procedure for Payment of the Screening Fee:
- Log on to http://fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
- Pay the non-refundable sum of ₦2,000.00 only screening fee in favour of the Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly.
- Follow and fill the details as displayed.
- If admitted, candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
Post UTME/DE Screening
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
CAUTION: THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO DISREGARD ANY POST UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING NOTICE/PLAT FORM OTHER THAN THIS ONE.