Post: Grade Level 09
- Undergoing a one-year pupilage programme and performing the following duties under supervision:
- Rendering legal advice to ministries, government departments, and other government agencies.
- Preparing legal documents relating to the administration of the estate of deceased persons.
- Drafting and filing legal documents in courts.
- Appearing for the government in matters of civil litigation in courts.
- Drafting arid vetting laws and legislations.
- Collecting data
Method of Entry:
By direct appointment of a candidate who is legally qualified to pract1ce as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
Please follow and like us: