Applicants must possess the minimum entry requirement of five (5) “O” level credit passes in the following subjects:
- English Language,
- Physics and
- Biology at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Applicants are to note that a credit in Geography is required for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology.
Candidate who scored 180 for Agricultural Sciences and 200 in Sciences in UTME are also eligible to apply.
OND and HND certificates with good grades in related courses from an institution recognized by the University Senate. Candidates with OND and HND certificates should ensure that their Academic transcripts are forwarded to the Coordinator, Part-Time Degree Programme (FUNAAB) not later than 4th March 2020.
NATURE OF PROGRAMME
Part-Time Degree Programme is a non-residential programme with lectures holding on weekends at the main campus of the University. Duration of Programme for Agricultural courses is Six (6) sessions while Five (5) sessions are for Natural Sciences.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and click on Part-Time Degree Portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to generate and print their Application invoices stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N 15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
- After payment at the designated banks, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to complete the processing of application.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data, O’ Level results, OND/HND results or blank photograph would be entertained after submission.
- The sale of Application form opened on Wednesday, 4th December 2019 and closes on Friday, 4th March, 2020.
NOTE: The date for the Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.
For further enquiries and assistance, please call 08164057462 08103761196, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com