If you are one of the candidates that sat for 2018/2019 UTME and is still considering applying for change of course/institution to NCE awarding institution, this post is basically meant for you.
Though, the post UTME screening exercise in the College of Education, Lanlate, Oyo State started 23rd of August, 2019 but is still much on for prospective candidates.
YOU ARE TO CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING TO FILL APPLY FOR THE ADMISSION!
- Candidates who made College of Education, Lanlate their First choice institution during the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 100 and above.
- Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not choose College of Education, Lanlate but scored 100 and above.
- Other candidates ( call admission officer for further clarification).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to apply online through the College Admission Portal (The kink at the end of this post). You are to pay for the Admission Portal Access before proceeding to fill the online form as the details of the payment will be used in filling the form.
Pay to any of the Union Bank Branch with Account Number: 0066916302 OR Skye Bank with Account Number: 1770702081
UTME candidates are to pay the sum of #2,400 while non-UTME candidates (direct admission) are to pay #6,900.
- Fill the online form using correct details (Full name, Email address, Phone number, Username and Password. Click “OK” to continue after hitting the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button. (Your username and password must contain at least six characters, otherwise, you would not be able to proceed!)
- Login to your account using the Username and Password already created.
- Click on “Submit Payment Details” shown after login in.
- Enter your correct JAMB score and hit the Submit button (Application Type box will be populated automatically depending on your JAMB score!)
- Select the Bank you paid in to
- Enter the teller number you used for the payment
- Select the payment date and hit the Submit button.
- Wait for your payment to be confirmed!
- Consequent upon payment and entering the teller details of the application fees online, the applicants will receive a pair of pin and serial number through SMS after 24 hours when the confirmation of payment would have been established. The received pin code and serial number will then be used for on-line registration.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
- 2019 UTME results
- O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Recent passport photograph
To apply for the admission, click here